Most of my “Famous Tutus” post feature adults getting their princess-vibe on wearing tutus for fancy dress or as fashion items. But in truth, who are tutus really for? That’s right – the little ‘uns! And it’s about time I shared with you some of the famous offspring who have chosen tutus as their look-de-jour and who make these tutus look even cuter than I could have ever thought possible!
Here’s Nicole Ritchie with her cute daughter Harlow Madden and the Queen of Pop MDNA with her adopted daughter Mercy. Below is Helena Bonham-Carter and her baby girl Nell, Sarah Michelle Geller with toddler Charlotte and the gorgeous Isla Fisher & little Olive.
And finally, the style icon of little girls everywhere, Suri Cruise – who famously wears stylish tutus whenever she can get the chance!
Wow! I wish I was a little girl again, I’d definitely make the most of being small and cute and would wear a tutu day-in day-out!
If you want to recreate the style of these famous little princesses, please visit www.TutusWingsandPrettyThings.com for child tutus and even matching adult tutus for mum!
- Famous Tutus – Rihanna’s ballerina outfit (cassiefairy.com)
- Famous Tutus – Helena Bonham-Carter (cassiefairy.com)
- Tutus spotted – Little princess in Ecover TV advert 2012 (cassiefairy.com)
- www.TutusWingsandPrettyThings.com Has Launched! (cassiefairy.com)
- A Springtime Fairy Tea Party (cassiefairy.com)