These S/S12 Prada Flame shoes have got the fashion industry hot under the collar and are simply amazing – crazy, even. The cartoon-like batman-esque heels kind of resemble a vintage American car and this delicate detail, as well as the decoration heaped on the toe, has resulted in the these examples of designer footwear being described as “shoes to look at, but not wear”.
Despite this, many celebs have been spotted sporting this nutty footwear, including style-setters Katy Perry (at Paris Fashion week), Kylie, Rihanna and Fergie. ITV1′s ‘This Morning’ included these shoes in their ‘collectibles of the future’ feature – indicating that they are a designer ‘investment’ piece, although as they retail at over £800 I doubt I’ll be investing in them just yet!
- Tuesday Shoesday – Meet you on the platform… (cassiefairy.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – Making your favourite shoes last (cassiefairy.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – The Most Comfortable Shoes Ever?? (cassiefairy.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – Ankles are back for A/W12 (cassiefairy.wordpress.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – Pinup Couture (cassiefairy.wordpress.com)