I’ve recently been inspired by a some quotes that I’ve come across via Facebook and Twitter. It seems to be ‘that time of yer’ that we all need a little extra help to get through the cold and grey days before Spring arrives. Some have just been things that my friends have been saying. Some have been images that made me smile. And some I’ve been inspired by all my life.
I thought it would be a good idea to share a few pearls of wisdom with you, my lovely reader. And hopefully something here will perk up your day!
- Keep your feet on the ground and your eyes on the stars (my personal favourite)
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans – John Lennon
- Let who you are, what you are, what you believe shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish – John Jakes
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ― George Bernard Shaw
- Everyone deserves a chance to fly (my special friend)
- An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (another great friend)
- It takes a strong man to handle a broken woman (shared by another good friend)
Hope you have a lovely day 😀