Yes, you heard correctly – you can hire me to work with you! Cassiefairy is open for business.
Let’s kick off with a little more info about me: I’m a laptop-loving, tip-tap-typing, always-working, never-shirking, award-winning full-time blogger with a passion for thrifty living, photography and great food. I got married at 21 (and we’re still married 12 years later!) and my cats are called Cookie & Muffin. I have a first class degree in Event Management and a Masters in Lifestyle Promotion – but more about that later. I lived on the south coast and in the north west before settling in East Anglia. I’ve been a member of Mensa for 18 years, I’m a keen supporter of Cruelty-Free International and my second language is Makaton signing.
I am a full-time freelance writer and a cheeky little marketing monkey, so I can be commissioned to take on a number of writing, editing and social projects such as:
- Creating gorgeous and informative content for your brand blog or company website
- Proof-reading and copy editing articles for web and print
- Writing killer product descriptions for your ecommerce store
- Running engaging social media campaigns across all platforms
- Search engine optimizing your pages and articles
I completed my Masters Degree in Lifestyle Promotion, specialising in digital marketing and brand management, with distinction in 2010. I have since worked on marketing campaigns and collaborative content for lifestyle and fashion retailers, I have learnt HTML, CSS and SEO, I’ve written for national magazines and digital publishers, I’ve produced advertising graphics and developed brand standards, plus I’ve created press packs and planned product launches.
But more than anything, I love creating content; whether it’s writing super-duper product descriptions in the brand’s tone of voice, crafting relevant content to entertain your audience or copy editing your ‘about us’ pages, I simply can’t get enough of writing and creating. Please get in touch if you think I can help you achieve your business goals with the power of the written word.
- Cassiefairy has been operating online since 2006 and this particular blog launched in March 2011.
- This ever-growing blog attracts an audience of over 250,000 and impressions are over a million via RSS feeds & 3rd party readers.
- Articles are promoted to over 20,000 subscribers & social media followers daily including 8.3k Twitter, 5.1k Pinterest, 2.5k newsletter subscribers, 1.8k Instagram, 1.3k Facebook, plus an additional 2k via Google+, LinkedIn, Bloglovin, PaperBlog, Tumblr and more.
- I have a lovely audience of 90% female readers aged 21-45, based predominantly in the UK, USA and Australia.
- I have a passion for mid-century modern interiors, living well for less, good food and timeless design. Plus I love tearing up a dance floor with a spot of lindy-hop on the weekends.
That’s all from me for now, the cats need feeding..!