Yes, you heard correctly – you can hire me to work with you!
Let’s kick off with a little more info about me: I’m a laptop-loving, tip-tap-typing, always-working, never-shirking, award-winning full-time blogger with a passion for thrifty living, photography and great food. I got married at 21 (and we’re still married 14 years later!) and my cats are called Cookie & Muffin. I have a first class degree in Event Management and a Masters in Lifestyle Promotion – but more about that later. I lived on the south coast and in the north west before settling in East Anglia. I’ve been a member of Mensa for 19 years, I’m a keen supporter of Cruelty-Free International and my second language is Makaton sign language.
I am a full-time freelance writer and content creator, so I can be commissioned to take on a number of writing, editing and social projects such as:
- Creating gorgeous and informative content for your brand blog or company website
- Proof-reading and copy editing articles for web and print
- Writing killer product descriptions for your ecommerce store
- Running engaging social media campaigns across all platforms
- Search engine optimizing your pages and articles
I completed my Masters Degree in Lifestyle Promotion with distinction in 2010, where I specialised in digital marketing and brand management. I have since worked on marketing campaigns and collaborative content for lifestyle and fashion retailers, I have learnt HTML, CSS and SEO, I’ve written for national magazines and digital publishers, I’ve produced advertising graphics and developed brand standards, plus I’ve created press packs and planned product launches.
But more than anything, I love creating content; whether it’s writing super-duper product descriptions in the brand’s tone of voice, crafting relevant content to entertain your audience or copy editing your ‘about us’ pages, I simply can’t get enough of writing and creating. Please get in touch if you think I can help you achieve your business goals with the power of the written word.
Cassiefairy.com is a friendly lifestyle blog that focuses on thrifty living so I love to share ways of following trends for less, with a do-it-yourself approach. This regularly includes money-saving interior design projects, value-for-money fashion and fun days out alongside low-cost recipes, simple craft projects and honest product reviews. I’m exceptionally proud and delighted to tell you that Cassiefairy.com was recently awarded the title of Most Innovative Blog in the national UK Blog Awards and was named Best Home & Interiors Blogger 2017.
- I started blogging in the early days back in 2006 and this particular blog launched in 2010.
- This ever-growing blog attracts an audience of over 250,000 and impressions are over a million via RSS feeds & 3rd party readers.
- Articles are promoted to over 24,000 subscribers & social media followers daily including 8.8k Twitter, 8.3k Pinterest, 2.5k newsletter subscribers, 2.5k Instagram, 1.6k Facebook, plus an additional 2k via Google+, LinkedIn, Bloglovin, PaperBlog, Tumblr and more.
- I have a lovely audience of 90% female readers aged 21-45, based predominantly in the UK, USA and Australia.
- I have a passion for mid-century modern interiors, living well for less, good food and timeless design. Plus I love tearing up a dance floor with a spot of lindy-hop on the weekends.
I am always happy to collaborate with brands I believe in so please get in touch if you think you’d be a good match for my audience and we can chat about ways we can work together to create some amazing content. I love to write about events, products, retailers and services that I have enjoyed myself and that I feel are of interest to my inspirational readers so if you would like to host a giveaway on the blog or commission an article please do get in touch with me by email firstname.lastname@example.org to throw some ideas around.
That’s all from me for now, the cats need feeding..!