Yes, I’ve been making tutus this week, as usual – but I was extra-excited when a custom order arrived for a fabulous rainbow ballet tutu because this really is one of my favourite tutus!
I love using the bright colours and also enjoy the challenge of getting 2 full rainbows (front and back) to match up while still fitting within the waistband measurement I’m using – lots of measuring and pins involved ;) There’s actually a lot more work required in making one of these beauties compared to single colour tutus, but it always give a really satisfying result – and the rainbow tutus are the same price as all the other fairy tutus, so it’s a bargain really!
This tutu is super-full and fluffy for a special event, and I hope that my fairy-customer really enjoys wearing it! I make these for children too – this one is an adult size – Here’s the pics of my little fairy-helper wearing one below:
Have a look at www.TutusWingsandPrettyThings.com for dressing-up inspiration and to get your own custom-made tutu in any colours!
- Today is an exciting day (cassiefairy.com)
- Famous Tutus – Doing it for the kidz (cassiefairy.com)
- Inspiration for making your own fancy dress costume (cassiefairy.com)
- Fabulous fantasy magazines – Faeries and Enchantment & Mermaids (cassiefairy.com)
- Happy Easter from Tutus, Wings & Pretty Things (cassiefairy.com)