I was delighted to be given a “shoe fund” by my mum for my birthday in December and have spent the last month looking for a suitable candidate for the role of ‘my special birthday shoes’. As you may remember, I started off looking for red shoes but with the massive choice of pretty shoes available, I have widened my search to look for the most special shoes ever!
I knew that these shoes needed to be two thing: super-sparkly and totally impractical !
These gold heels from ASOS are much more of a bargain at a comparatively low price of £40 in the sale (reduced from £55) but are a bit too “TOWIE” for me – ‘London Rebel Glitter Peep-Toe Platform’ from asos.com
Another option was this pair of luxurious red ‘ruby slippers‘ from Xtremefootwear.co.uk. I like the bow but I definitely couldn’t walk in these shoes, and they are out of my budget even at their January sale price of £70 (reduced from £80).
In the end I decided on these gaudy printed and crazily coloured platform peep-toes from Pin Up Couture. Totally impractical, because they won’t go with anything else in my wardrobe and are waaaay too high to walk in, and they are gorgeously glittery in a clashing mix of colours. Everything a birthday shoe should be, in my opinion!
- Tuesday Shoesday – Shoes for the birthday girl (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – Festive Sparkle (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – The Sexiest Shoe of 2011 (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – TOWIE Girls Love Being Nude (cassiefairy.com)
- Buy tutus online at www.cassiefairy.co.uk – the tutu specialist!