All I can say is; ‘bring on the snow’. This is because I have a plan in place ready for when the temperature drops to below freezing. I’m going to make an ice sculpture for my garden! This may sound like a rather excessive, time-consuming and, ultimately, chilly pastime, but I assure you that it’s not. Check out this photo of a gorgeous garden display lining a snowy path made from coloured ice balls.
Honestly, making this feature in your garden is the most simple of activities. I don’t think it really needs a step-by-step tutorial but here it is anyway:
- Fill up water balloons with water and tie up the end
- Put the water balloons outside when it is below freezing
- Wait for them to freeze solid and position wherever you’d like them
What do you think?! Possibly the easiest ice sculpture you’ll ever make, and it looks SO impressive!
So, bring on the snow and the freezing temperatures, and give it a go!
- Decorating your home for christmas – plus paper bauble garlands craft tutorial (cassiefairy.com)
- Make a rustic basket decoration for Christmas (cassiefairy.com)
- Interior design inspirations for a retro living room (cassiefairy.com)
- DIY craft project – christmas stocking (cassiefairy.com)
- Rocking around the (patriotic) christmas tree (cassiefairy.com)