First and foremost I’d like to wish all my lovely readers a very merry Christmas! I hope you’re having a wonderful day & a lovely festive season!
As Tuesday Shoesday falls on Christmas day this year, I have tried to find the prettiest and most festive footwear. Browsing online I came across these sensational seasonal shoes from fancy dress brand Pleaser Shoes and decided to create Mrs Claus’s shoe wardrobe – the kind of shoes that I’m sure Mrs C would be slipping her festive feet into this holiday season.
These pretty shoes, funky boots and chunky platforms are available to buy from most fancy dress outlets and online. I actually already own a pair of Pleaser platform shoes in a sparkly glittery baby pink from my days of dressing up in fancy dress as Baby Spice!
I’m off to eat my traditional christmas dinner now and give my family their homemade prezzies, so I hope you all have a lovely break over the festive period and are looking forward to the new year!
PS: Here’s some crazy Christmas heels that I came across on the Anthea Turner website (of all places!) – although I’m not sure even Mrs C would wear these nutty shoes!
- Tuesday Shoesday – Party feet deserve party shoes (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – A Christmas Gift in Your Shoebox (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – I’m a Celebrity… (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – Panto Shoes: Cinderella WILL go to the ball! (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – Festive Sparkle (cassiefairy.com)
- Tutus, Wings and Pretty Things for fancy dress & festive tutus