Want to make a real impression this Valentine’s Day? Consider making a super quick, easy, and beautiful photo book with Blurb, my favourite online photo book company. After all, nothing says “love” like a thoughtfully made book of all your time together. I’ve used Blurb loads of times before to make photobooks and my Pieday Friday recipe book (below). But you don’t have to spend hours making a personalised book or hand-crafting a scrapbook – it can be done in a matter of minutes and will mean just as much. Here are 5 books you can make with Blurb:
- Double tap: Love Instagram? Use it to make a book of the photos you’ve taken with your love. With Blurb, you can make a book with your Instagram photos in just about five minutes.
- Turn “like” into “love.” Using Blurb’s Facebook book-making tool, you can use all your and your loved one’s Facebook photos and turn them into a neat little book. It even pulls in the comments, so you can remember how cute everyone said you looked that time…
- Make it pretty (easy): Blurb has some really gorgeous templates in their Designer Collection that lets you pull in photos from your computer, Flickr, Instagram, or Facebook, for a slick, beautiful little Small Square book. You’ll look like you spent hours—but really, you’ll be done in much less time.
- Plan on love: Create a 2014 planner featuring their favourite photos and fill in the important dates from your past (they’ll have no excuse to forget your anniversary now). There’s a nice little blog post that explains it all.
- Love notes: Does your love have a creative side? Make them a notebook filled with their favorite photos. Every time they go to jot down an idea they’ll think of you.
There are even more ways. And you’re only limited by your imagination. Of course, these are custom gifts that have to be printed and shipped, so you’ll want to pay attention to the UK order deadlines of 4th February for standard shipping) 6th February for priority shipping. If you want to make a book for a special person this weekend make sure you use discount code JAN15UK to get 15% off your product total and the offer is valid until midnight 27.01.14
Some items in this blog post have been gifted to me and the pink links indicate a gifted product or affiliate link. All thoughts and opinions in this post are based on my own experience and I am not responsible for your experience 🙂