After the excitement of Christmas and New Year, I’m settling back into my blog routine and here’s this week’s Tuesday Shoesday blog post – one day late on a Wednesday due to New Years Day yesterday!
The Queen of Christmas is certainly the fabulously high-pitched singer Mariah Carey and I’ve seen more of her this holiday period than all the other famous festive artists put together.
So my attention has turned to Mariah’s footwear for this week’s Tuesday Shoesday post. And as Mariah has become a yummy mummy, I’ve noticed that she’s been sporting a lot more ‘sensible’ boots in 2012 than ever before.
There are lots of fabulous winter boots in the January sales so take a look at these bargains to copy Mariah Carey’s knee-high boots and leggings look – she definitely like a bit of smooth suede, so I’ve chosen the best of the sales from Debenhams, Barratts, New Look and Nine West:
- Tuesday Shoesday – Party feet deserve party shoes (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – I’m a Celebrity… (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – A Christmas Gift in Your Shoebox (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday ~ Monochrome footwear trend (cassiefairy.com)
- Tuesday Shoesday – So many shoes, so little space! (cassiefairy.com)
PLEASE SUPPORT 'MY THRIFTY LIFE' BLOG
If my DIY projects or money-saving articles have helped you please consider supporting the 'My Thrifty Life' blog to enable me to create new content. I really appreciate every donation and it allows me to continue helping readers to live a lovely life on a budget 🙂