So today I’m sharing my new year’s resolutions with you. I’m hoping that in doing so it will keep me on track and I’ll be able to check back on my progress during the year. So here goes:
- Write a blog post every day – I did pretty well with this in 2013 so I’m going to stick with it
- Eat more fruit and try to like it
- Make a note of all good things that happen and add them to a gratitude jar
- Keep a daily diary – I got a diary for Christmas so I’ve already started this one yesterday!
- Get outdoors more often, walking, cycling, in the garden etc
- Explore the local area & go to events
- Make a quilt – I’ve wanted to do this for 2 years now, so 2014 will be the year!
What are your new year’s resolutions for 2014? What else should I resolve to do? Let me know your plans for 2014 – maybe I can get some ideas for more resolutions from you! Leave me a comment below 🙂
Also, in case you’ve not already heard me shouting about it from the rooftops, I have been entered into the National Blog awards! It would make my year if you would vote for Cassiefairy.com in the lifestyle and fashion categories if you get the chance – Thanks so much, and happy new year!