Tile Trader’s “Tiling for a Good Cause” campaign aims to give one deserving facility a tiling transformation worth up to £500, and they’ve asked me to be an expert judge! Nominations have been received from community groups across the UK including London, Glasgow and Coleraine and now I’d like to urge everyone to cast their vote to choose a deserving winner!
The 12 entrants in the public vote are as follows:
- Bagnall Hall Kitchen for Bexhill Caring Community, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
- Complete Kidz Community Interest Company, Smethwick, West Midlands
- Forum at Greenwich, Greenwich, London
- Ladysmith Care Home, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
- Millman Street Centre, Holburn, London
- Newport Royal Naval Association Club, Telford, Shropshire
- Pathhead Village Hall, Pathhead, Scotland
- Putney Arts Theatre, Putney, London
- Riding for the Disabled Association – Coleraine and District Group, Coleraine, Northern Ireland
- St Angela’s Primary School, Glasgow
- Streatham Vale Adventure Playground, Streatham Vale, London
- Young Actors Theatre, Islington, London
Show your support for your favourite good cause by casting your vote here: www.tiletrader.co.uk/tiling-for-a-good-cause before 12 noon on Wednesday 6th December 2017.
The public vote will be coupled with the opinions of an expert panel of judges – Karen Stylianides, editor for Grand Designs magazine, Michela Colling, style editor for Ideal Home magazine, and little ol’ me!
Peter Swain from Tile Trader said: “The response to the campaign has been fantastic with so many deserving spaces being nominated for a much-needed makeover. It’s now time for the public to get behind the facility they believe is the most in need of a tiling transformation – we wish everyone the very best of luck.”
I’d like to echo that – and I can’t wait to see all the entries!