Just a quick photo today of the lovely bunch of sunflowers that hubby brought home for us this weekend. These bright yellow sunflower heads bring a much-needed injection of sunshine into our retro living room for autumn now that the weather is turning grey.
The flowers are arranged in our chunky Hornsea storage tub which has lost its lid and has been upcycled into a vase 🙂
- Retro living room inspirations ~ lighting (cassiefairy.com)
- Interior design inspirations for my retro living room (cassiefairy.com)
- DIY Project – Orange cushions for my retro living room (cassiefairy.com)
- A gorgeous piece of artwork for my retro living room – by artist Mable Tan (cassiefairy.com)
- A new table for my retro living room – and it was free (cassiefairy.com