You may remember me mentioning that I’ve been baking bread for the past few weeks after watching Paul Hollywood’s tv show, and I’ve carried on experimenting with different types of bread (with varying degrees of success!). For this pizza bread loaf, I’ve used a basic dough recipe – like the one I made in this previous blog post – and I’ve added some extra ingredients to make it more pizza-y.
Add tomato puree, olives, garlic paste, a chopped onion, grated cheese and fresh herbs to the basic bread mix and combine all the ingredients thoroughly throughout the dough. I then put the dough into the greased loaf tin and left it to expand (see how it’s filled the tin?) before baking for around half an hour in the oven. Allow to cool before turning out of the tin and slicing up to serve with lovely garlic butter!
Have you got your FREE copy of my Pieday Friday E-Book yet?? No longer will you have to search through my archives to find your favourite recipe – it’s all there in the book, and it not only contains pie recipes, but all of my favourites including soups and snacks, sweet treats and main meals! I want to give something back to my lovely readers so I’ve published it as a free PDF e-book as a ‘thank you’ for sticking with me all this time soooo… Preview the entire E-Book here and email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the PDF e-book directly to your inbox, completely free for you to download!
- Pieday Friday recipe ~ Sticky BBQ Ribs (cassiefairy.com)
- Pieday Friday recipe ~ upside-down cake (cassiefairy.com)
- Pieday Friday – a traditional fish pie recipe (cassiefairy.com)
- I’ve finally published my Pieday Friday recipe book – in time for National Pie Week! (cassiefairy.com)
- My favourite Friday Pieday recipes for National Pie Week (cassiefairy.com)
- Pieday Friday – Back to basics with bread (cassiefairy.com)