In honour of April Fools Day here are some of my favourite jokes:
- “Doc, I can’t stop singing ‘The Green, Green Grass of Home.’”
“That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome.”
“Is it common?” Well, “It’s Not Unusual.”
- Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused his dentist’s anaesthetic during root canal work? He wanted to transcend dental medication.
- What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh
- Did you here about the guy who lost his whole left side? He’s alright now…
- And finally, there was the person who sent twenty different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least ten of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
I’m actually giggling now!
And don’t forget it’s the last day of the sale on the Tutus Wings & Pretty Things website – mega discounts on amazing fancy dress tutus for adults. Check it out now – Sale ends midnight tonight and that’s no joke!