- Do you like the idea of eating seasonally?
- Want tips for thrifty meal planning?
- Fancy whipping up a nutritious and delicious dish for dinner?
- Like the idea of growing your own fruit and veg to save money?
Whether you’re looking for a recipe to use up your leftovers or tips for saving money on your meals, you’ll find my latest frugal food posts below. Scroll down to find my favourite recipes or you can search by ingredient to find something tasty to cook today…
WHAT DO YOU FANCY?
- 4 Autumnal hot drink recipes for International Coffee Day
- Recipe Video: Autumn spiced tomato chutney using a glut from the garden!
- Tips for eating seasonally + brunch quiche recipe with Suffolk New potatoes
- How to do a pantry audit & my top 10 store-cupboard meals
- How I saved money & reduced food waste with the #FoodSavvy challenge
- How to use up your leftovers for alternative toppings on pancake day
- Three simple baking tips for creating easy, tasty and healthy desserts
- Love your leftovers recipe to reduce food waste – Bubble & squeak patties
- Why I’m taking on the #FoodSavvy challenge in February 2020
- My 4 tips for making the best ever coconut flour banana bread
- How to make a sourdough starter to bake your own bread at home
- Why eating in bed is a hot new trend + how to do it on a budget
- Six easy recipes & ideas for your next charity fundraising bake sale
- The #FoodSavvy challenge – How I reduced my food waste in February
- Take on the #FoodSavvy challenge to reduce waste & save money
- 3 Easy recipes that you didn’t know could be made in a pressure cooker
- Food For Thought recipe – Sirloin steak with boulangere potatoes
- 7 Indulgent recipes you’ll want to bake during National Chocolate Week
- How to bake the ultimate chocolate celebration cake
- Guest post: 4 Quick, easy and low-cost homemade baby food recipes
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY FAVOURITE QUICK & EASY RECIPES
Please support the 'My Thrifty Life' blog
If my DIY projects or money-saving articles have helped you please consider supporting the 'My Thrifty Life' blog to enable me to create new content. I really appreciate every donation and it allows me to continue helping readers to live a lovely life on a budget 🙂